Full Stack Developer
Full-time position | Athens, Attiki, Greece
DreamClass is one of the most promising companies in Starttech Venture’s portfolio, building a cloud application in the school management industry. We are currently excited to expand our development team with a Software Developer to join a dynamic, fast evolving environment, which values initiatives and creative thinking.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of race, gender, age, ethnicity.
Here’s where you come in:
To best support our customers and build features that improve lives, you’ll delve into new subjects on a daily basis, and you’ll always be on the lookout for innovative ways to approach our software projects.
We’re looking for curious, collaborative people who are eager to teach what they already know and who jump at an opportunity to dive into new territories.
Our software is currently written with Java and Angular2 and our platform runs on AWS with services like EC2, S3 and others. You might have a greater interest in some of these technologies than others, but we’re looking for people who want to make a well-rounded, full-stack contribution to every part of the project.
- Professional experience in Java and Angular2 web development will be highly appreciated.
- If you’re an early graduate, some experience in a similar language or have used the Spring framework would be considered an asset.
- Competence in front-end technologies (Typescript, Angular Material, CSS, HTML) along with higher-level design skills would be considered a big plus.
- A good grasp of Object-Oriented Design and Patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, test-ability and maintainability of code.
- If you’ve been working with requirements and project management teams to achieve software development goals, you’ve got a leg up. We’re using SCRUM to do that.
- If you’re eager to work in a collaborative environment and innovate with our internal vibrant teams (both technical and non-technical) and with our customers, we are the right fit for you.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Company-wide bonus program and a great stock option plan.
- Additional private health insurance for you plus family members.
- Hybrid work model (office & remote).
- Internal educational programs for further professional and personal development [foreign language classes, regular classes on philosophy, cryptography, quantum computing, etc.].
- Tech benefits package
- Latest tech equipment
- Individual training budget for professional development and continuous training
- Wellness benefits package
- Access to office gym
- – Yoga classes