DreamClass, one the most promising companies in Starttech Venture’s portfolio is looking for a software developer to join their Athens-based team. DreamClass is building a complex web application in the school management industry.
Here’s where you come in:
To best serve our clients you’ll delve into new subject matter on a daily basis, and you’ll always be on the lookout for innovative ways to approach our software projects. We’re looking for curious, collaborative people who are eager to teach what they already know and who jump at an opportunity to dive into new territory.
You’ll join our cross-functional team in developing our web application. Our software is currently written with Java and Angular2. You might have a greater interest in some of these technologies than others, but we’re looking for people who want to make a well-rounded, full-stack contribution to every part of the project.
- Professional experience in Java and Angular2 web development, or if you’re a new college graduate, some experience in a similar language. Bonus points if you’ve been using the Spring framework. Our platform runs on AWS with services like EC2, S3 and others.
- Competence in front-end technologies (Typescript, Angular Material, CSS, HTML) along with higher-level design skills would be considered a big plus
- A good grasp of Object-Oriented Design and Patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, test-ability and maintainability of code.
- A desire to collaborate and innovate with our internal teams (both technical and non-technical) and with our clients.
- If you’ve been working with requirements and project management teams to achieve software development goals, you’ve got a leg up. We’re using SCRUM to do that.
- Competitive salary with a stock option plan
- Great work conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
- Flexible daily schedule
- Benefits like fitness and language classes, snacks, endurance training, etc.