Create your classes, subjects and curriculum remotely. Add your teachers, enroll your students and assign them to classes. Create schedules and get started, in minutes.
Keep teachers, students and guardians up to date, at all times. Give them access to their own portals and send out timely notifications whenever you need.
No more tedious attendance, scheduling, assessments and grading. Also, re-enroll existing students, massively add new ones and use timesaving automation.
Get a fully functional feature set for 7days or start as low as $29/mo.
Create your own DreamClass
Manage all of your processes efficiently, regardless of the size of your educational institution.
- Build, organize and modify your curriculum structure, online
- Create a seamless representation of classes and training subjects, in moments
- Easily create, modify and share your bell schedule with students and teachers
- Control teaching capacity and class hours
Students & Admissions
- Register new students or add new ones, in seconds; assign them to groups, classes and subjects
- Create grading periods and produce automated gradebooks, keeping everyone updated
- Update student and guardian information, through student profiles
- Keep students updated on attendance, performance, timetables, payments and incoming communications through their own portal
- Assign teachers to classes and teaching subjects
- Add teachers to new school periods, with ease
- Allow teachers to assess students and to create and manage gradebooks through their own portal
- Track your payroll, per school period
Administration & Financials
- Track attendance online, for easy management and instant notifications
- Keep track of tuition fees, outstanding payments and installments
- Receive payments from popular payment systems, such as Venmo, Google Pay, PayPal, Stripe, Apple Pay and Braintree
- Manage announcements and notifications with mass emails
Works for any type of school
Offering secondary or post-secondary education on vocational or technical skills, to help people seek employment on specific jobs.
Offering the general education of a K-12 school, with a particular religious character, or formal links with a faith-based organization.
Usually sponsored programs of limited duration, providing structured educational activities during the summer break.
Also known as play-school, nursery or pre-primary school, preschool is offering early education for children, before primary education.
Includes school of music, music academy, music faculty, college of music, music department and conservatory.
Let’s discuss if it works for your school
Amazing! The folks at DreamClass have been great to work with. They are personal, knowledgeable and helpful. I can’t speak to the needs of a large organization, but for a small organization, DreamClass is the perfect solution!Patricia Samuelsen – Schola Classes
A simple School Management system that is affordable and simply gets the “paperwork” digitally done!Kelly Laws – The Purpose Academy Virtual Learning Center
Our Latest Articles
Cloud-Based College Management and why you need it
Higher education institutions are adopting cloud-based college management solutions, saving administration costs and improving collaboration.
You just found your Student Information System Software!
Ready-made forms, cards & structures to automate all jobs & processes for your school? You’ve found your Student Information System Software!
DreamClass: The College Attendance Management System of today
With a college attendance management system like DreamClass, you’ve got the leeway to monitor attendance in an efficient way, as you need it!